According to Missouri law, a boat operator must be 14 years old unless accompanied by an adult on board.
This Video Should Help:
The “can a 14 year old drive a boat by themselves” is a question that needs to be answered. The answer is yes, but the person must have boater education certification.
- it is legal to operate a pwc at most times of the day. when is it illegal?
- if convicted for boat operation under the influence (bui), how long can you be imprisoned?
- who must complete an approved boating safety course to operate a vessel legally on missouri lakes?
- what age can you drive a boat by yourself
- what is legal when operating a vessel on texas waters?